Posts tagged tag
Posts tagged tag
This tag was created by BookishMalayza on YouTube.
1) What is your most expensive book, and what is your most inexpensive book?
I honestly don’t know my most expensive book. Probably one of the books I bought that was new, and even then, maybe $25, tops.
For most inexpensive, this is hard too, because I buy sooooooo many books at thrift stores/garage sales/book bazaars. I’ve spent like, 12.5 cents on a book before.
2) Which author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Cassandra Clare. Mainly because I feel that she’s not the best writer, but she’s still intriguing.
3) What book have you deliciously devoured over and over again, with no remorse whatsoever?
I’ve read The Lovely Bones like, 3 times or so, and that’s what I remember. Same for Wicked. And when I was younger, Bloomability by Sharon Creech.
4) What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
Les Miserables, The Scarlet Letter, and many other classics. Sometimes, my brain just wants to read without having to really think about understanding it.
5) What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?
Any classic that I’ve read. But to be honest, just taking a book and analyzing the shit out of it.
6) What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
Realizing and accepting their humanity. That they have flaws, but they can still be strong or good or whatever.
For guys, see Darcy or Augustus Waters.
7) What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
Any book on my to wish list. Seriously, I’m an easy person to buy books for. Really.
Feel free to do this tag as well, on YouTube or on your blog, but be sure to link back to the creator of the tag! :)
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!